December 2, 2015
Dock Brown will be teaching a course entitled “DFX: Design for Excellence DFM, DFR, DFA and More”.
In this course, learn how to effectively address increasingly sophisticated PCB fabrication technologies and methodologies. You will gain comprehensive perspective about every phase of the manufacturing process, all the way from design through to recycling phase.
Dock Brown is instructing the Fort Worth, Chicago and Raleigh courses. For more information click here.
January 26, 2016
Jim McLeish will be teaching a course entitled “Reliability Physics-Physics of Failure Tools and Techniques” at the conference. If you would like to meet with Jim at the conference please contact Mark Musitano.
March 9, 2016
Planning for the 2016 Annual Open House and Sherlock Technical Training is under way. Dates and tentative schedule are below. Please check back for updated registration information.
DfR Solutions Annual Open House: Register Now
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
- 8:30-9am: Registration and refreshments
- 9am-12:00pm: DfR senior staff presentations
- 12:00-1:00pm: Lunch provided
- 1pm-4pm: Lab tours and open consulting with DfR senior staff
Sherlock Technical Training: Register Now
Sherlock Intermediate Technical Training
- 1pm-5pm: Sherlock Intermediate User Training provided by Dr. Nathan Blattau and Dr. Gil Sharon
Thursday, March 10, 2016
Sherlock Advanced Technical Training
- 8:30-9am: Refreshments
- 9am-12pm: Morning session for advanced Sherlock training
- 12pm-1pm: Lunch provided
- 1pm-4pm: Afternoon session for advanced Sherlock training
March 15, 2016
Visit DfR Solutions at IPC APEX 2016 booth #2631, meet with electronics design and reliability experts, and get a demo of Sherlock Automated Design Analysis™ Software.
Look for Dock Brown’s presentation, New Flame Retardants – Promise and Risks.
To schedule a meeting with DfR Solutions at the conference, contact Mark Musitano.