Join us at the ASQ Automotive Guangbin Yang Reliability Symposium occurring August 20th, 2019 in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
James McLeish, Principle Consulting Engineer at Ansys-DfR Solutions, will be moderating a panel of industry experts titled "AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook Methodology - Effects on the North American Auto Industry". The panel will be hosted during symposium, from 2:20 pm to 4:00 pm. Panelists include:
- Scott A. Gray, Director, Quality Products and Services, Automotive Industry Action Group (AIGA)
- Rhonda Brender, Engineering Manager and Corporate FMEA, Nexteer Automotive
- John Opie, Retiree, FCA US LLC
- Richard Harpster, Consultant, Harpco Systems Inc.
- Edward Myzienski, Chassis Quality and Reliability Engineering Lead, FCA US LLC
- Bill Haughey, Founder and President, ReliaTrain
- Mary Rowzee, Retiree, General Motors
You can register for GYRS 2019 here.
Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Architecture Auditorium and Gallery
Lawrence Technological University
21000 West Ten Mile Road,
Southfield, MI 48075